Monday, May 2, 2011

Luke's 1st Photo Shoot

With my new camera. I love it!

I've wanted to make the move from my regular old point & shoot to a dslr for some time now but was a little intimidated. A few months ago I started reading photography blogs & learning how to use the manual settings of my camera. After realizing that my old p&s could only do so much, I decided to just go for it & bought my first dslr camera. I am so glad that I did.  It's so cool.

I love taking pictures of Luke and can't wait to learn more. 

Some of the pics below are cropped below the original - I love to crop pictures too.























2 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Go You! These are great and I am right there with you. I am on my second DSLR camera and love capturing my kids every move. So worth every penny!

Christa said...

Thank you - I just can't believe I waited so long!